Paddy Barr is running a half day seminar on behalf of Plato Dublin, on Leading Change in Your Business – how to implement Change Management with Maximum Staff Commitment.
The seminar covers:
- Identifying the need for change
- Effecting change
- Leadership in times of change
- Bringing others with you
- Dealing with resistance to change
- Reinventing yourself & your business
- Practical actions you can take to bring about change.
Participants will leave with the following:
- A refresher on change management best practice
- Practical actions they can take to address change management in their businesses
- A better understanding of how to bring others along the journey of change
- How to identify and deal with resistance
Interactive session with a mixture of presentation, breakout discussions and an opportunity to reflect.
About Paddy Barr
Paddy has over 20 years international leadership experience in Operations, Supply Chain & Strategic Management, he has held senior roles in Ireland, the UK & the USA in the airline, FMCG & IT industry sectors. He is currently the owner & Managing Partner of Barr Performance Coaching.
Prior to taking on his current role Patrick was a Senior Director at Microsoft with responsibility for leading a major operating model change program. Previously in Microsoft he had responsibility for leading the Global OEM physical & digital Supply Chain Team. Prior to joining Microsoft Patrick attained an MBA from University College Dublin and held senior Supply Chain and Procurement management positions in Diageo and British Airways.
He is passionate about leadership development and performance management and has attained post graduate qualifications in Business Mentoring and Leadership Coaching. He is a member of the Enterprise Ireland Mentor Panel, The European Mentoring & Coaching Council and joined the board of the ISPCC in July 2016.
Patrick is married with two sons and lives in Dublin.