Join Ruth Hallinan from Data Privacy Solutions for this full day workshop aimed at the micro, small to medium organisations.
The GDPR Workshop will set your company on a path to GDPR compliance.
At the end of the workshop you will have:
- Received high level training on GDPR
- A privacy and cookie statement GDPR compliant template for your website
- A Data Protection Policy GDPR compliant template
- A template for capturing processing activities, legal basis for these activities along with other relevant information
- An understanding regarding database management including purging and obtaining consent
- An understanding of the HR requirements with regards to GDPR for your organisation
- A structure for a Data Access Request procedure
- A structure for a Data Breach Notification procedure
- A list of the points that should be included in a GDPR Clause within a contract between a Data Controller and a Data Processor
- An understanding around the requirement and benefits of providing awareness training to all staff members in your organisation.
About Ruth Hallinan
Ruth Hallinan is a Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe (CIPP/E), ACOI Accredited Certified Data Protection Officer (CDPO), Certified Data Protection Practitioner (CDPP), and a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (FCCA) with over twenty-five years’ experience of working in both the Oil and Technology industries and within her own consultancy company.
Ruth is a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), Association of Compliance Officers of Ireland (ACOI), Association of Data Protection Officers (ADPO) and is also on the Executive Committee for ADPO.