- This event has passed.
Strategic Planning Workshop on 1st November at the Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown
November 1 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm€30.00
This half day workshop allows owner managers an opportunity to step out of their business and take a helicopter view of what is really happening in the business.
It will give an opportunity to review how the key business functions are currently being managed.
It will provide tools and tips to become more strategic and productive in the everyday running of your business and in your life as a business owner/ manager.
One of the key skills a business owner needs to learn is how to lead themselves and how to lead others to ensure their business can grow to its full potential.
Whether the business is successfully scaling up or is stuck in a rut, this workshop will start the journey of moving it from where it is now to where YOU need it to go.
The following topics will be covered through engaging interactive activities:
- Clarifying the vision
- Setting goals and staying on track
- Are you a lid on your business? Growing yourself to grow your business
- Your key Business functions: Who is doing what?
- Successful business strategies for SMEs
- Planning and building the correct strategy for your business
Participants will leave with a strategic planning template and key tools and tips to implement the change required for real impact.
You should attend if:
- You own or manage a small business
- You know your business is not reaching its potential but don’t know what to do next
- You’re working really hard in your business but don’t feel you are working smart
Training Facilitator: Muireann Fitzmaurice, Entrepreneurs Academy Trainer and Mentor
As a valued member of the Entrepreneurs Academy Training Team, Muireann specializes in training and mentoring small business owners/managers on how to develop low cost, high return marketing strategies and plans in a creative and cost effective way. With 15 years’ experience in sales and marketing, she is passionate about helping small businesses explore and develop their creativity for use in market research and in marketing their business offering. As a qualified life coach, trainer and NLP practitioner she is particularly interested in helping business people identify their core strengths and how to use that to brilliantly market their company.
Muireann is an energetic and passionate trainer. Her aim is to inspire innovative ideas while offering practical advice on how these can be implemented into a robust business plan. She has worked in the marketing and sales teams of a range of different companies which involves activities such as brand auditing, brand planning, developing communications strategies, sponsorship, public relations, direct marketing, long-term strategy planning, experiential marketing and event management.
Muireann holds a Bachelor of Business Studies from Dublin City University and a Masters of Marketing in Practice from the UCD Smurfit School of Business.
- Trainer and Mentor – Entrepreneurs Academy (2012 to date)
- Senior Brand Manager – Unilever Dublin (2006 – 2011)
- Commodity Trader – Agra Trading Brazil/London/Dublin (2005 – 2007)
- Marketing Manager – International Airline Marketing, Dublin (2004)
- Marketing Advisor – UCD Smurfit School of Business (2002 – 2003)
- Marketing Specialist – Intel Ireland (2000 – 2001)
- NLP Practitioner Certificate – Coach Academy Plus (2011)
- Train the Trainer Fetac Level 6 (2011)
- Diploma in Business and Personal Coaching – Irish Life Coach Institute (2009)
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) – I-to-I (2006)
- Certificate in Public Relations – European Institute of Communications (2004)
- MMII Membership – Marketing Institute of Ireland (2003)
- Masters of Marketing in Practice – Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business (2003)
- Bachelor of Business Studies, Dublin City University (2002)
- Certificate of Web Authoring, Ballyfermot College (2001)
The workshop takes place on Wednesday 1st November at 8am to 1pm in the Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown.
The cost is €30.
9 people are attending Strategic Planning Workshop on 1st November at the Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown