- This event has passed.
PLATO Half Day Sales Training Workshop on 14th September, 8am to 1pm in Red Cow Hotel
September 14 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm€30.00
- « LEAN Business Programme: 3 x half day Workshops and 5 x 3.5 hour 1-2-1 Onsite Mentoring
- IBM and Plato Dublin Networking Event with Talks on ‘Are you Brexit Ready?’ by President of the British Irish Chamber, Eoin O’Neill & ‘Are you GDPR ready?’ by an IBM Guest Speaker ; Venue: IBM, Damastown, 8am to 11am, Wednesday 20th September 2017 »
“Improve Sales – Increase Profit” is the focus of this highly interactive and engaging half day workshop run by Jo Collins, through Sales Performance in conjunction with Plato.
The core of this program examines a more effective sales approach, which focuses on the customer. We will develop a series of questions that will enable you to find out your customer needs that begins the start of your sales process and relationship with this client.
As business owners, we all have customers that we get on brilliantly with and then there are those that are more challenging. Part of this program will focus around dealing with different personalities of buyers and how taking this into consideration and adopting a slightly different approach with each customer will help you be more successful and close more sales.
By the end of this sales workshop participants will have skills to:
- Learn a strategy to overcome objections
- Closing Techniques to help you close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets
- Develop a series of key questions to uncover customer needs
- Understand the 4 major behavioral styles and personality types and how to sell to each buyer type
- Pipeline management & forecasting
- Develop & define a Customer Value Proposition for your business (CVP).
Who is this course for?
This course is designed with business owners in mind. Sales are the oxygen of every business. We need to ensure that you have the skills required to effectively develop new customers and nurture clients for your business. This programme has an immediate ROI, as you will have a sales and marketing message for your business and new skills that will improve sales and increase profit.
Training Facilitator: Jo Collins
Jo Collins, through Sales Performance, works directly with business owners to develop new business, while maintaining a great customer experience for existing clients that leads to customer loyalty.
Jo has run a number of very successful training courses with the SFA, LEO, Skillnets and various Chambers of Commerce, plus directly with business owners across a range of industries.
With over 25 years’ experience in Sales and Sales Management, Jo has a very practical approach to increasing sales. Having been directly involved in many sales roles ranging from Tele Sales – Field Sales and Sales Management, Jo has a great blend of practical knowledge in addition to the theory of Sales and Sales Management.
This is a workshop on your business, so it will be highly interactive and engaging.
It takes place on Thursday 14th September at 8am to 1pm in the Red Cow Hotel.
The cost is €30.