- This event has passed.
Plato 12-Month Social Enterprise Development Programme
September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 31 @ 5:00 pm
- « IBM and Plato Dublin Networking Event with Talks on ‘Are you Brexit Ready?’ by President of the British Irish Chamber, Eoin O’Neill & ‘Are you GDPR ready?’ by an IBM Guest Speaker ; Venue: IBM, Damastown, 8am to 11am, Wednesday 20th September 2017
- Plato Social Media One-to-One sessions with expert trainer Noel McGrath, Wednesday 4th October, LEO Dublin City Offices, Wood Quay, D8, Cost €60 »
This first of it’s kind PLATO programme has been designed to specifically help Social Enterprise Owners, Managers & Social Entrepreneurs.
The programme offers participants a unique support forum to meet like minded social entrepreneurs to tackle, discuss and advise each other on the challenges and opportunities they face. Through a unique partnership with
relevant “parent” organisations, PLATO provides a confidential and safe environment for participants to develop skills and benefit from:
- Facilitated peer-to-peer group learning
- Social enterprise and business counselling
- Relevant topics such as: strategy, planning,& resourcing
- Real life examples of systems and practices
- On-site visits to relevant organisations
- “Parent” organisations are KBC Bank, Irish Social Enterprise Network & Novartis.
This programme is an initiative of Dublin City Social Enterprise Sub Committee.
Programme begins: September 28th 2017 – 8am to 11am
Cost: €100 per participant (Subsidised by Dublin City Council)
Please email Marion Walshe for more information or to book your place: [email protected]
You can download an information flyer here.