Plato Dublin is very aware of the effect Covid-19 is having on SMES in the Dublin area. Please feel free to contact the Plato office if we can be of any assistance during this difficult time.
For businesses affected by COVID-19, please download the Business Continuity Planning checklist issued by the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation by clicking here.
LEO Dublin City has compiled a useful guide on the supports and advice available. Details include:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Online Mentoring and Training
- Advice for Employers and Employees
- Data Protection guidelines for working at home
- Department of Health updates
- Department of Foreign Affairs updates
- Insurance Ireland updates
- Banking Supports
Please click here to find out more.